ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE HOMEWORK
- Try making your own news site!
DATA SCIENCE HOMEWORK
- Select Resources
- Under DATA SCIENCE click on 'GitHub Folder’.
- Scroll down to where it says ‘HelloWorld'.
- Click on the black and red square that says ‘launch binder’
- After Binder has loaded, click on ‘DS_day2’.
- Click on ‘DS_Day2_Elem_HW.ipynb’ – this is the homework
- Log in to codepen.io
- username: helloworldstudio
- password: website123
- Open this codepen and follow directions at the top of the site
- Make this news site extra pretty by adding CSS!
- Add text-align:center to the <h1> and <span> at the top
- Change the color of the headings for each article
- Make the background color of the whole site beige
- Bonus points for adding extra style or tags (try adding a new article!)
- Log into codepen.io
- Click on "+ New Pen" and practice HTML and CSS by making a web page about your favorite activity (for example horseback riding)
- Include two heading tags, at least one paragraph about the activity, and an image
- Use CSS to change the color, background-color, font-family, and font-size of your HTML. (Use this resource page to help)
- Save your pen by clicking the pencil icon on the top left, name your pen with your name, and then click save on the top right
- Review audio clip from user and identify challenges